Loss Control and Safety Programs
At CCI, loss control and safety in the workplace is a large part of our 360° approach and commitment to preserve and enhance our client's bottom line. We help policy holders focus on solutions tailored to their individual needs by utilizing a four-step model which targets prevention as the primary means of reducing injury frequency and severity.
Evaluation: This establishes the foundation upon which policyholders’ injury and illness prevention efforts are based. The objective is to clearly identify opportunities to improve your safety programs
Action Planning & Problem Solving: Our safety professionals can help you develop action plans based on the initial evaluation described above.
Implementation: Our safety resource materials can help policyholders implement an effective safety improvement plan.
Measurement: Our loss analysis report can help demonstrate the effectiveness of our policyholders’ safety efforts.
- including inspections of your facility to identify risks and hazard)
- hazard analysis and control using facility surveys to evaluate operations and make recommendations for risk
Education and Training
- on and off site sessions are available on a variety of topics
- management and supervisory education programs to assist in reinforcing best health and safety practices
Safety Program Development
- support to create a workplace safety and health program
- employee safety presentations
- identification of accident/claims frequency, severity, etc.
- including contaminant sampling and recommendations for reduction or control
- preliminary industrial hygiene services to assist in the recognition, evaluation and control of workplace hazards
- to optimize performance while reducing or eliminating fatigue, pain or injury
Other Risk Management Links